I love velvet and rainbows and cats and sea shells and therapy and hot tubs and burritos and gaudy rings and magic lamps and ben&jerry's and flowers and candles and literature and cute animals and white cheddar popcorn and mexican cola and wes anderson and bright eyes and acoustic guitar and good friends and neutral milk hotel and bob dylan and and adventures
I am going to be taking a break from tumblr for a while. I feel like tumblr has started to severely fuck with my mental health and is also pretty distracting when I’m trying to do hw.
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Pigs swim on the island of Great Exuma in the Bahamas. The Exuma Banks side of the island has two beautiful beaches, of which one is home to one of the most famous attractions in the area-the swimming pigs. ‘Pig Beach’ is an uninhabited island.
If I called it “The Bay of Pigs” is that too soon?
But like in High School Musical how does Troy not realize that his teammates have a webcam on him like how dumb are you
consent is sexy in the same way that not shitting on people’s doorsteps is sweet and neighborly
I’ve seen a lot of fan-casting Gina Torres as Wonder Woman, and I was so excited by the idea that I had to draw her in my version of an updated costume. I can’t say I’m the most devoted Wonder Woman fan, but I do think there’s a sore need for a live action movie—and Torres would be so, so fantastic.
It’s beautiful. I dare not look for it may be tainted by my unworthy eyes.
Once in a while, there comes a fancast I really love.
This is one of those fancasts.